Well, let me make it like the IVS conversations that we have with customer care centres
1. If you haven't read about our Valentine week initiative, read it here: http://bit.ly/CTVLTN20
2. If you haven't read the previous article about the Sweet Confusion, please read it here: http://bit.ly/CTVLTN201
3. If you have read both the articles but couldn't listen to the playlist, please head on to this link: http://bit.ly/2GZa5t5
If you have read all these (Or if you are okay with not going through all of it), then please continue reading :D.
Confusion always ends in either a clarification or a resolution. But hey! In between the confusion and clarity, there is also something called Infatuation! ( According to France psychology ----infatuation is only an attraction between male and female and is a state of being completely being carried away by an unreasoned passion, foolish extravagant feeling and unappreciated often completely unwarranted emotion... blah blah blah! )
1. If you want to ensure that yours is not an infatuation, first know, how infatuation feels and looks like in this beautiful chartbuster song. Adnan Sami's voice is such an asset to this song. Chandrabose sir succeeded in bringing out the actual feelings of infatuation in this song... "Kallu Kallu Plus" from 100% Love.
2. If you are sure that this is not infatuation, then it is time for you to understand the real meaning of love. If there is one song that really makes us understand the greatness of love, the importance of it, and the nuances of it, I feel that this should be it. I request the readers to just hear this song and also read the meaning of this song, to understand the awe-inspiring nature of true love. (Link to a rough translation of lyrics: http://bit.ly/CTSOTWGHAL) Long live Sirivennela Garu and S.P. Balu Garu, you really bring tears to my eyes and joy to my heart every time I hear this song. Kudos to DSP for such amazing tune and instrumentation. "Ghal Ghal" from Nuvvostanate Nenoddantana.
3. If you feel strongly that it is nothing but love, the first feeling that comes to the heart, is to thank the Lord for showing such a wonderful person in your life. Many have a complaint: "Lord! why not earlier?". Well, the world hid your fiancee from you till that moment. Did you feel it anytime?
Then this song also echoes your feelings. Harish Jayaraj produces such a good melodic tune, and the singing aptly complements the tune. Visuals are also too good. "Sidney Nagaram" from Orange.
4. When clarity strikes you, that would be the softest but most prominent stroke you will ever receive! All the dark clouds of confusion melt into a soothing downpour, the Sun of clarity shines resplendently on each drop of rain and brings out the beautiful Rainbow of love on the skies of our hearts. Such a flowery feeling it is right? Well, this song gives you the same feel. One of my old-school buddies suggested this to me and needless to say, I was mesmerised! It left me with lots of joy at the end and the feeling of paradise was right there."Pavizha Mazha" from Athiran.
5. As per the demand of the audience, we are also including few English songs into the playlist. Guess what? I was trying to find the perfect song and my friend suggested the "Perfect" song by Ed Sheeran. It seems that Ed Sheeran expressed his feelings to his fiancee Cherry through this song. Though it is not a movie song, it still can make into this list. "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran.
6. "What kind of love is yours?", some people might question you! You yourself might question yourselves sometimes for clarity. This song is the perfect reply to that question. "Ishq Wala Love" from Student of the Year.
The Youtube link for this playlist: http://bit.ly/CTVLTN2